Star Quilt

 

Last summer I made a new Quilt Top. Doing a lot of quilting I wanted a lot of negative space. I also wanted no difficult design for the quilt itself. It should be a king size quilt. I found this lovely design and used a Jelly Roll for the design and a darker grey for the background.

After finishing the blocks I needed a bit more width. So I added from the leftover scraps for a border.

 

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>